+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Netflix 1 Month Free Trial - Expires 3/23

Netflix 1 Month Free Trial - Expires 3/23

Use the link below and the normal 2 week free trial for Netflix turns into 1 month.

http://www.netflix.com/Default?mqso=80000124

My Mood
    Twisted
    i have been meaning to join this since my brothers have been using them for over a year now. i hear nothing but good things about the service and hell it's better then watching old movies on cable.

thanks for the LINK salv

My Mood
    Amazed
    hmmm, i like the idea behind it. Perhaps its worth a try...

I prefer Blockbuster's Movie Pass since you can just trade them out at will without having to wait for the good ol' postal service to lose..*cough* erm...I mean return them. I used Netflix back in the days when you got 5 out and didn't get charged tax.

The Movie Pass is $9.99 for the first moth and $14.99 from then on. You get 2 movies out at the time and can change them out as often as you like.

Here's to unlimited movie rentals.

I signed up for the Blockbuster online trial last week. I like the lower price, 3 movies, and in-store coupons.

That works too. Since I have a blockbuster on the way home from work, I figure it's not worth having to wait on the mail. Whatever works for you though. We need to start a thread about must see movies that aren't in the "New Releases" section.

My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by SALvation
    I signed up for the Blockbuster online trial last week. I like the lower price, 3 movies, and in-store coupons.
    I've been using Block Buster online since it was posted here

I must say I like it! I don't want to waste time going to the store, I much rather browse movies when I'm at work

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you."

Some people are like a slinky...
    not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you shove them down the stairs.

+ Reply to Thread