+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Downward Spiral Quake 4 server

My Mood
    Devilish

Downward Spiral Quake 4 server

8-man, Public, Quake 4 Server, Chicago IL
    Server IP/Port: 69.28.220.24:28004

There are no bots on this server and it's set up with the files and mods below. Right now it's running q4max and not instagib.
    [B]

all the maps and mods from this link are installed and needed for playing on the server http://www.gamemecca.net/forums/showthread.php?t=76059

or dl all the maps here http://downwardspiral.org/downloads/q4/Q4-maps.zip
    Last edited by Fragetti; 04-15-2006 at 03:41 AM.

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you."

Some people are like a slinky...
    not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you shove them down the stairs.

Administrator
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    {DS}, PE and whoever else had a hand in doing this, Thank You!
    -=(OUTLAWS)=- FUS1ON

Nice, I get good ping too. Thanks.

im in the server now, ill idle and wait for someone for a little bit.

I tired to join and got a message that I was missing files. I installed Q4Max and also downloaded the maps. What am I missing? BTW, ping is < 40 for me.

Mucho gracios {DS} for the server!

I got the same error, though.
    Last edited by Dan2; 06-24-2007 at 05:48 PM.
    -=(OUTLAWS)=- Dan2

When Darkness Falls the Knight Rises

ok i downloaded the file pure put up and noticed a couple things:
    a. this does not have the quakemas map pack pk4 files with it, so you still need to download that (probably what you guys are missing)
    b. pure has included the q4max pk4 files in here.

oh and pure, turn on voting.

this might help you as well:
    http://www.q4max.com/wiki/index.php/Server

i recommend you turn on url redirect if its a pub server.

My Mood
    Devilish
    er.... ok

<------- Q-4 server Noob

it's going to take about a week to get this smooth. Frag is assisting, but we have 2 ladder matches and some practices we need to get in as well.
    Last edited by Pure_Evil; 01-23-2006 at 01:04 PM.

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you."

not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you shove them down the stairs.

My Mood
    Devilish
    I had the same issues with joining the server, until I read this

http://www.q4max.com/wiki/index.php/FAQ
    Last edited by Pure_Evil; 01-23-2006 at 01:04 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast