Thread: Downward Spiral Quake 4 server

Downward Spiral GM Council Rep Fragetti's Avatar
    ok THANKS AM ON IT

Downward Spiral website
    http://downwardspiral.org

My Mood
    Devilish
    I think we're set

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you."

Some people are like a slinky...
    not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you shove them down the stairs.

Downloaded Quakemas and now I am all set.

It works!!

The problem was my fault because I installed q4max in the q4base folder which screwed up the whole works. The link provided by the server set me straight. TY!
    Q4max is a major improvement because now I can finally see which weapon I am picking up.
    -=(OUTLAWS)=- Dan2

When Darkness Falls the Knight Rises

My Mood
    Pensive
    Got on works fine, ping about 45-70.
    Thanx Pure and Frag hope to see you there sometime. Maybe I could teach ya a few tricks.
    My Serious Sam Vids:
    Damnation - Frag
    You Wouldn't Believe - Trick

Downward Spiral GM Council Rep Fragetti's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by .:EXEcution:.
    Got on works fine, ping about 45-70.
    Thanx Pure and Frag hope to see you there sometime. Maybe I could teach ya a few tricks.

Well I am definatly an old dawg so you may show me some new tricks

Downward Spiral website
    http://downwardspiral.org

Administrator
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Lastnight I was helping someone get Q4 setup and it's kind of confusing on which map files to DL. Can someone please make a list on them all is a single post and I will either pin it or edit it into one of the other threads and make it look nice and neat. The way it is now you end up DL'ing some of the same ones twice.

I'd also like to know exactly which maps are in the rotation so I and i'm sure some of the others can get to know them ahead of time.
    -=(OUTLAWS)=- FUS1ON

My Mood
    Devilish
    scroll down 1 topic.

I believe everything Slick posted here http://www.gamemecca.net/forums/showthread.php?t=76059 is on the server.

dude, rotation? you're luck we got the server running let alone a rotation

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you."

Some people are like a slinky...
    not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you shove them down the stairs.

Administrator
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Bob installed all of those including the ones listed here http://www.q4max.com/wiki/index.php/FAQ and is still getting a message about some missing .pk3 file.
    -=(OUTLAWS)=- FUS1ON

Quote Originally Posted by Outlaws Shogun
    Bob installed all of those including the ones listed here http://www.q4max.com/wiki/index.php/FAQ and is still getting a message about some missing .pk3 file.
    make sure he installed Quakemas map pack. Also I don't know if pure updated it, but he accidently included q4max pk4 files in that q4-maps.zip, so make sure he doesnt have that in his q4base folder.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast