+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Classified Forum Section Rules

Classified Forum Section Rules

Rules:
    1) NO WAREZ OR ILLEGAL ITEMS!!!

2) Do not try to sell games that have already been registered with the game maker and ownership cannot be legally transferred to a new owner. We do not want to take the chance of legal repercussions down the road from game manufacturers. If you want to sell your accts, I'm sure you can get more money for those accounts at places like Playerauctions.com or at eBay than you could ever hope to get here due to the shear numbers of people that have.

3) Do not try to sell items that are broken and cannot be repaired, if you are not 100% sure that the item will work, DO NOT LIST IT. It's better to be safe now, than sorry later.

4) It is not your job to post in public telling someone that their item is too high or too low, it is their item, they will set the price.

5) It is the seller's responsibility to post all information about an item. The seller is trying to sell their item and it is not your job to give a negative or positive comment about an item in their thread, I will delete those types of posts. If someone is interested or wants that item and has question, that person will PM you asking for your opinion IF that person thinks you are the right person to ask about that item.

6) Please try to keep your posts to comments and questions about the item. If you are curious if that item is what you need, please ask someone that you think is knowledgeable via PM. Do not post asking for that advice in the thread, I will delete those types of posts.

How to post your ad:
    Transaction types:
    WTS = Wanting to Sell
    WTSMO = Wanting to Sell Make Offer
    WTB = Wanting to Buy
    WTT = Wanting to Trade

Please post you item using this format.
    The Thread Title:
    The thread title is to have what type of transaction you are wanting to do (i.e. WTS, WTB, WTT) and the item's name.
    Example: WTS - Serious Sam The first Encounter

Thread contents:
    The Thread contents are to contain a description of the item, other details about the item and pictures of the item if you wish. Remember that the more details you give, the better.
    Example: Game is open and used, the CD has a few scratches but is in good working condition. The case and manual are included.

Funding source:
    Money Order, PayPal, etc ....

Legal Disclaimer:
    From here on, Gamemecca is defined as the moderator and/or moderators on this forum section and the forum Administrators.

GameMecca reserves complete editorial control over the content of what is posted here, and reserves the right to refuse any post at their complete and sole discretion. Additionally, GameMecca reserves the right to edit any portion of a post we find, in our sole discretion, to be questionable or not in good taste.

GameMecca cannot investigate the accuracy of the items being sold and/or bought, and therefore assume no responsibility or liability for anything containing false statements or slanderous information.

As a buyer or seller here, (1) You waive the right to hold GameMecca responsible any claim for consequential, incidental, or other special damages. (2) You waive the right to hold GameMecca responsible for any errors and/or omissions of a item listed here. (3) You agree that all transactions are between the buyer, the seller and their funding source only and that GameMecca is not involved in any way shape or form. (4) You buy and sell at your own risk and that GameMecca is not to be involved in helping to resolve a problem and/or problems between the buyer and seller. (5) you assume full responsibility of your artwork, layout or design involving the presentation of your item.

As an seller and/or shopper and/or reader, be advised that the Internet is a "faceless" medium. Sellers/buyers may pretend to be people they are not. Some may have dishonest and/or deceitful intentions or may have inaccurate information. YOU should do your own research and make your own investigation before making ANY financial decision.

GameMecca reserves the right to deal with buyers and sellers in any way they see fit that they determine to be dealing in unfair or shady practices.
    Last edited by FUS1ON; 03-25-2006 at 02:39 PM.

My Mood
    Innocent
    Oooh, nice idea!

I bet I have some jun....erm, I mean....valuable items, that someone may be interested in. I'll definitely have to do some looking around. Like right here..Dynex CAT6 25' cable, NIB (new in box).....

*Sirc starts rubbing his hands together greedily*

And BTW people, "NIB" means the box or container hasn't been opened, you haven't taken the contents out to look at or do anything unnatural with. NIB means the seal is not broken, if there is a seal.

Administrator
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Slight rules change, see rules #5 & #6
    -=(OUTLAWS)=- FUS1ON

+ Reply to Thread