Thread: Wts

Wts

Guild Wars.
    -=(OUTLAWS)=- Whocares

Don't Blame me I didn't vote for him.

Administrator
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    I've got beaucoup DAoC and it's expansion packs sitting on a shelf that i'd love to sell. These are a perfect example of a games that cannot be sold. When you first log in, you have to register it and the ownership can not be transferred.

I'm sorry Whodaddy, but this thread is also a good example of how not to list an item.

Before you all list a item, please read the pinned "Classified Forum Section Rules" threads on how to do it correctly. Please follow that format. Thx.
    http://www.gamemecca.net/forums/showthread.php?t=76301
    -=(OUTLAWS)=- FUS1ON

Actually Sho I can easily give the person all the info. Which can then be changed.
    -=(OUTLAWS)=- Whocares

Don't Blame me I didn't vote for him.

KAT
    ok I have info to add about this... you CAN NOT sell the game, but you can SELL the TIME you spent in the game if you need me to explain more just ask me to explain... I buy and sell the time ppl spend on games and it is completely 100% legal

KAT
    ok figured I would add an exp.

WTS: Time spent on lvl 47 warden for eq2

it is legal to sell the TIME I spent playing it, I am not selling the game itself..

Administrator
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Until it can be determined if this is something that should be allowed, i'm going to close this thread.
    -=(OUTLAWS)=- FUS1ON

Administrator
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    It's been decided that since we are in the gaming industry, that we do not want to take the chance of legal repercussions down the road from game manufacturers.

This Classified section was started so GM members could sell stuff items to other GM members. It was meant to be something simple and as a convenience to you all, we didn't want to get into the business of online eAuctions and we are in no way looking to make any money off this. Places like Playerauctions.com have two FULL pages of legalese talk and terms in their disclaimer & agreement pages just to cover themselves.

If you want to sell your accts, I'm sure you can get more money for those accounts at places like Playerauctions.com or at eBay than you could ever hope to get here due to the shear numbers of people that have.
    Last edited by FUS1ON; 02-06-2006 at 08:33 PM.
    -=(OUTLAWS)=- FUS1ON

Closed Thread