+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: GM's Quake 4 2v2 TDM League Signup

My Mood
    Devilish
    I'll be on the TS2 around 9pm tonight for any of you who want to test out the maps.

Personally, I think we should have maps people don't like, makes it more of a challenge

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you."

Some people are like a slinky...
    not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you shove them down the stairs.

Downward Spiral GM Council Rep Fragetti's Avatar
    Sho..... I will check the server maps to your list. I need you guy's to test q4max072 hopefully tonight with more that 2 peeps on game type clan arena.
    I dont see anything wrong on our end and I did reinstall it. I also checked the q4max forums and dont see anything on it. If theres still a problem ill reinstall q4max071.

Downward Spiral website
    http://downwardspiral.org

Administrator
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Ok bro, will do .... check out my post here:
    http://www.gamemecca.net/forums/show...482#post664482
    -=(OUTLAWS)=- FUS1ON

What the heck happened with this? I'm assuming its dead?

Death by Snoo-Snoo!

My Mood
    Devilish
    yup

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you."

not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you shove them down the stairs.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by SoulReaver
    What the heck happened with this? I'm assuming its dead?
    Q4 is too buggy and has no auto-download (that works well). So until the super patch comes out I don't think we'll be playing any Q4.
    My Serious Sam Vids:
    Damnation - Frag
    You Wouldn't Believe - Trick

My Mood
    Devilish
    plus, I work 2nd shift now

Quote Originally Posted by EXEcution
    Q4 is too buggy and has no auto-download (that works well). So until the super patch comes out I don't think we'll be playing any Q4.
    it works fine just people are too lazy to read instructions.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123