Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WTB - Quake 1

Limited Edition
    Quote Originally Posted by EXEcution
    Almost a year ago....
    that's wat i meant

Quote Originally Posted by EXEcution
    http://www.idsoftware.com/business/techdownloads/
    Source code doesn't imply that they have released all the maps with it. The source code is for the engine(s) which is outdated compared to today's Doom 3, and Source engines.

It's mainly for modders and independent gave developers who want to intergrate a pre-made engine into their game to eliminate the need to create an engine.

Several stand-alone games which use one of the Quake engines have already been made. Check out Warsow (http://www.warsow.net/), it's semi-popular with the old school Q3 players.

My advice to bob is to either buy the collector's edition and have it for sentimental gamer value or I can pick up Q1 at a local game store (assuming no one has bought it) 10 minutes away and ship it to you for free.
    Depends on how pricy it is, but if you can get it @ a decent price, lemme know - that'd be great!

Quote Originally Posted by BobtheCkroach
    Depends on how pricy it is, but if you can get it @ a decent price, lemme know - that'd be great!
    if you want to use it only for fun and dont want to sale it, its free

OnlyMyWeaponUnderstandsMe Banshee's Avatar
    got it even with bots (squirt) other types of bots weren't showing on score tabel, finished it on nightmare zounds of times-wasted few years of my youth on q1wanna it?
    Last edited by Banshee; 08-02-2006 at 05:50 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12