+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Playing

Owner

Playing

Yea I have gotten into alot of games at fear tmd sniper man they are some great games in there. Played against vr Doc Holidsay too lol.
    -=(OUTLAWS)=- CHICO

It's good to be the CHICO

My Mood
    Pensive
    I just got this game and I've played some DM, TDM, and I even had a 1v1. It's great, no lag, great maps, great weapons and no spam. We all need to hook up and play.
    My Serious Sam Vids:
    Damnation - Frag
    You Wouldn't Believe - Trick

Its good to see you guys playing the game There are lots of great servers. You definately want multiple versions ( 1.2 1.3 1.4) to be able to play the greatest variety of servers. In 1.2 check out the TGR and Exodus servers. In 1.3 FBI servers rock and 1.4 is mostly heavily modded servers. If you play lots of modded servers be sure to occasionally put the mods in a new folder inside your main file. Once you reach a point of to many mods you will start to get unpure game errors. It only happened to me once after about a month of playing every 1.4 server in the list.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by krazy View Post
    Its good to see you guys playing the game There are lots of great servers. You definately want multiple versions ( 1.2 1.3 1.4) to be able to play the greatest variety of servers. In 1.2 check out the TGR and Exodus servers. In 1.3 FBI servers rock and 1.4 is mostly heavily modded servers. If you play lots of modded servers be sure to occasionally put the mods in a new folder inside your main file. Once you reach a point of to many mods you will start to get unpure game errors. It only happened to me once after about a month of playing every 1.4 server in the list.
    I've never been a fan of this patch switching gaming. The purpose of multi-patching is to fix the bugs and errors in the previous patch. Right now I'm sticking to 1.3, there are plenty of servers and I get no errors during gameplay. So if you're ever on I'd be glad to play a couple rounds with you and whoever else.
    My Serious Sam Vids:
    Damnation - Frag
    You Wouldn't Believe - Trick

Owner
    1.3 is what I loaded in and Shogun came over and couldn't get it fixed for me so until he gets it done I'm on 1.3 for now.
    -=(OUTLAWS)=- CHICO

It's good to be the CHICO

+ Reply to Thread