+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I never noticed this part

My Mood
    Twisted

I never noticed this part

COD was a great game but I got stuck buying cod1 when they just released 2. That's what you get for no researching.

So are you people still playing this? I bought the bf2 when that came out because I love the concept and these kinds of games most. The problem with BF2 was one it was EA and 2, they started selling expansions after expansion which totally made me stop playing the game. Although I will never make that sort of mistake again buying anything from EA, I do miss this kind of action and may consider picking up cod2 if it is just as good with as many people playing online.

Well I own CoD 1 also but got it in a package with 2. Never played it. I really enjoy 2 and have gotten familiar with a bunch that plays and its a good time. No bitching etc. We do joke and have a good time but thats what its all about. Played Sam against you a few times and would look forward to seeing you in the servers. I usually play the Exodus and TGR servers and they are full at least 90% of the time.

Administrator
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Biggs the single player part of CoD2 alone is worth the cost of the game.
    -=(OUTLAWS)=- FUS1ON

Owner
    Bigg I have been playing only a short time but I like the game. I bought an expansion pack but it was for COD 1`. I haven't heard of one for COD 2 but there may be one. The game is smooth and there are plenty of servers to choose from.I recommend it for you.
    -=(OUTLAWS)=- CHICO

It's good to be the CHICO

My Mood
    Twisted
    I am confused, I am sorry.

If possible can you all tell me which version I need to have. I would like to get it this weekend so I will check this thread before I go and pick it up. I am wondering if all I need is an expansion pack. I look forward to gettting together with you guys.

Hey Biggs It the same game (CoD2) but different versions like sam 1.05 and 1.07. You will want to set up your folders to play 1.2 and 1.3 at least.

Check out post 16 for multiple set up help http://gamemecca.net/forums/showthread.php?t=80772
    Last edited by krazy; 01-27-2007 at 06:08 PM.

My Mood
    Fine
    It looks like most here are playing Call Of Duty 2.
    -=(OUTLAWS)=- Bingo My Trade List

All I wanted was a Pepsi NightBreed's Avatar
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Quote Originally Posted by OUTLAWS CHICO View Post
    Bigg I have been playing only a short time but I like the game. I bought an expansion pack but it was for COD 1`. I haven't heard of one for COD 2 but there may be one. The game is smooth and there are plenty of servers to choose from.I recommend it for you.
    Nope..no expansion pack out there for CoD2.. And like Sho says, the single-player game is a helluva good time in it's own right.

See ya in game (1.2 here)
    Be American, Buy American !!

I CELERITER TEMPUS DEFICIT

Administrator
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Chico and I were looking at it the other night and I guess we will have to reinstall to get to v1.2 to play with you guys, I doubt we will do the multi version thing though at least for now. Each version takes up 3.5 gigs (minimum), 'at this time' i'm not willing to devote that much HD for 3 versions. I might do 2.
    -=(OUTLAWS)=- FUS1ON

Owner
    I'll do 2 but I am not as knowledgable as Shogun and don't want to attempt messing up my pc like I did with Quake back in the day. Whew that was a mess I thought I was going to need a new pc when I was done.SCARYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!
    -=(OUTLAWS)=- CHICO

It's good to be the CHICO

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast