+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 300

Quote Originally Posted by BobtheCkroach View Post
    Maybe I'll have to go see it. The trailers made it look like yet another "epic" that ends up feeling to me like just another movie.

I'm completely tired of the genre, but maybe I'll give it a try.
    the action is filmed in a very new style. I suggest you at least give it a try, im almost positive you will love it

Administrator
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Yeah and it was like it was limited with just a few variations of certain colors, IIRC they were black, white, yellow, red and maybe green and the rest were filtered out. It was different, but it worked.
    -=(OUTLAWS)=- FUS1ON

Quote Originally Posted by Nitrostatic View Post
    I dunno, it just seemed to me that at least in the one I was in, the picture quality wasnt superb. It doesnt matter though, because everything was still 4 times as alrge and yes, it must have been awfully cold for her
    Not where I went to see it.
    RIP my friend and in spirit.
    1982 - 2007 R.I.P. Mark a.k.a. Freestyler

Quote Originally Posted by OUTLAWS CHICO View Post
    I will probably pick it up on dvd when it comes out to add to my collection of over 250 dvd's.
    I plan to wait for it to come out in HD. heheheh
    RIP my friend and in spirit.
    1982 - 2007 R.I.P. Mark a.k.a. Freestyler

Limited Edition
    A funny moment was during the first love scene, some preteen girl in the theater said "why is he hurting her""

everyone started dying laughing

Quote Originally Posted by Nitrostatic View Post
    A funny moment was during the first love scene, some preteen girl in the theater said "why is he hurting her""

everyone started dying laughing
    ahahahhaha awesome, not a movie they should bring their little child too though..

Administrator
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    "Last Stand of The 300" will be aired tonight on the History Channel

After Custer, Thermopylae is the most famous last stand in history. In a narrow pass in Northern Greece, seven thousand Greek soldiers await an onslaught of epic proportions. They will soon face the largest fighting force ever assembled--the war machine of the mighty Persian Empire, estimated at over a million men. The Greeks are led by three hundred of the most ferocious warriors of the ancient world--the Spartans. Their leader is the fearless King Leonidas, who after this battle would be catapulted into legend. When it is over, every Spartan in the pass will have sacrificed his life for freedom. Creating a fresh visual style and using new technologies we will dramatically recreate the significant events that lead to Thermopylae and the clash of arms.

Rating: TVPG V

Running Time: 120 minutes

Genre:
    http://www.history.com/shows.do?acti...isodeId=214233

Saturday, March 17
    08:00 PM

Sunday, March 18
    12:00 AM

Friday, March 30
    08:00 AM

Friday, March 30
    02:00 PM
    -=(OUTLAWS)=- FUS1ON

coming soon in a theater near you

not out yet , liked the trailer.

going to the prestige tonight

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shogun View Post
    Chico and I went to see it tonight and this a definite MUST SEE movie! The special effects are out of this world, the acting was great. By looking at the women you can tell it was cold there. If you had $10 left to your name and spent it to go see this movie, I would say you spent it wisely.

That was the first movie i've seen in over ten years at a theater, $9 for a drink and some popcorn ...... You have got to be kidding me, I damn near fell out!
    Did you and Chico hold hands?

Blog Entries
    You gotta love the critics. Most say this film isn't worth the time. So everyone at GM that has seen it has loved it, regardless of age, the place they call home, background, etc...

I think the best way to judge a movie rated by the critics is to do the exact opposite of what they recommend...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast