+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Almost loaded

My Mood
    Twisted

Almost loaded

Well I picked the game up finally and will be installing it in about 10 minutes. I hope to get in the mix with it in a little while and work on the controls where feel comfortable (some know i have a unique way of using a keyboard and mouse when gaming). I am really hoping this game saves my luck with the recent games I have purchased where they turned up in the garbage.

I hope to get help if needed from you guys. Tips are always appreciated

Owner
    Allright count on it ,Try the all sniper once you get used to it. The all rifle is pretty hard cause there is no knife lol. But those guys using the rifles are totally deadly. Do you still have the all seeing eye ?
    -=(OUTLAWS)=- CHICO

It's good to be the CHICO

My Mood
    Twisted
    So the graphics is pretty good but this game reminds me of the mohaa. The maps seem pretty small and simple but fast.

What I like
    fast game play
    weapons are easy and fast
    a lot of people play this

What I dislike
    Maps are too small that strategy is really not always a good option
    to many people throwing grenades and not paying attention to where they ar ethrowing them just to get a quick kill. There should be an extra penalty for killing team mates. Paradox from Grim reapers killed me a few times throwing grenades but the problem was he was on my team.
    The lighting is not always great when you have smoke every where. I guess this can be fun but with the size of the maps it so easy to be killed.

It's to soon to judge this game so far because I have not really had the chance to try other options. Ilike bf2 as agme because you had tasks to do and needed to play smart (i wish EA did not own the game). In this game you die and respawn, die and respawn. It's to fast from what I see and it's exactly the game game play as the old mohaa games. Although the object is to just kill as many times as you can there is no other things to in the game. I do not understand how anyone can use a sniper rifle in the game and be relevant.

Owner
    Well it is like Quake you have to get into the sniper maps to play sniper. I think tha flag games are pretty fun also.
    -=(OUTLAWS)=- CHICO

My Mood
    Twisted
    I am starting to get use to it. I need to learn the maps. I have won a few games already where i took top spot. This definetly my kind of game.

Owner
    ALLRIGHT I'm glad you like it .Which server have you been into ?
    -=(OUTLAWS)=- CHICO

My Mood
    Twisted
    The servers I found that seem the best are the reapers. I like both of them but mainly the everyone for themself is my fav.

Quote Originally Posted by ME BIGGD01 View Post
    The servers I found that seem the best are the reapers. I like both of them but mainly the everyone for themself is my fav.
    great servers

Its good to hear your playing Biggs. It was a pleasure playing you in the servers. Also welcom to {DS} PJ'l_Masters. Ran into him in the TGR sniper server. He did damn good. Welcome Guys

+ Reply to Thread