+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Should I Have Patch 1.3?

Quote Originally Posted by Shogun View Post
    Krazy if that is the only reason then that explanation makes a lot of sense to me. I didn't want to uninstall/reinstall, but I might do it now.

What more reason do you need than to run in and beat Krazy

To talk in game you need to press (default) t for everyone and y for your team. If your dead or spectating your message might or might not be seen. I dont take it personal If someone doesnt say Hi. I just assume your to into the game and/or didnt see me saying something

if you get those pb errors, you should download punkbuster and do a manual update for the pb files. Sometimes the auto update is not working correct, at least thats what i encoutered.

All I wanted was a Pepsi NightBreed's Avatar
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Quote Originally Posted by krazy View Post
    We keep the servers on 1.2 because there is not as many a^&holes and with a bit smaller player base there is the oppurtunity to recognize familiar faces. I know Biggs doent talk during a game but I still find it enjoyable to see familiar faces. The other reason is I had a server running 1.3 and it was empty most of the time. There is so many serves in 1.3 that you might become populare, you might not. I dont like paying for a server that has minimal amounts of pple. On 1.2, the DM and TDM are usually at 85% capacity. The 20 man sniper server usually takes a person or 2 to join and then players come rolling in.

What he said !! Most of us know each other on our own and the TGR servers on 1.2, makes the game a helluva lot more enjoyable.

GG Krazy !!
    Be American, Buy American !!

I CELERITER TEMPUS DEFICIT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12