+ Reply to Thread

Thread: blood is pumping

My Mood
    Twisted

blood is pumping

This game ROCKS!!!!!!!!

My blood pumps like it use to when I played sam. Non Stop action. I am not seeing you guys much on any servers. I look forward to the head shots .

As soon as I find where the screenies are being taken I will post some. Big Daddy Loves the killing!!!!!!!!!

Thats great to hear Biggs. Im hit and miss depending on schedule. F12 for screenshot. They are sent to activision/cod2/main/screenshots by default. To answer your other thread the servers on 1.2 are located in NY/NJ. I did make one 1.3 so if anyone wants to go to that level. If anyone does play 1.3 pm me I have some questions that might be benficial.

Owner
    I play 1.3 ,Glad you like it Bigg
    -=(OUTLAWS)=- CHICO

It's good to be the CHICO

I picked up the war chest edition last night on my way home. Spent about 2 hours in the Reaper's server (v1.2 dm). I saw you win several games Biggs.

It is definitely non stop action, but going to take me longer to gain some proficiency than I had hoped.
    =||= GoDs =||= Punisher =(-_-)=

My Mood
    Twisted
    Hey Punisher, how ya been bro? Long time!!!

Yeah I hate to brag but I seem to be a natural in this game but then again I reconfigured my system specificaly for this game. It's as fast as Sam if you ask me and maybe a little faster at times.

What helps me is having the X-FI sound unit with headphones which allows me to hear which direction an enemy is or firing from. Like I said I get pumped so much in this game.

Oh and if you ever see me taunting anyone, don't take me serious. I just get into so much
    Last edited by ME BIGGD01; 04-13-2007 at 03:27 AM.

The game is fast paced I will say that. I think the part I have the hardest time with is aiming. Getting used to lining up down the gun barrel is a new twist. But it's fun.
    =||= GoDs =||= Punisher =(-_-)=

All I wanted was a Pepsi NightBreed's Avatar
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Been with ya in some good games lately, Biggs !!! And I agree 100%, just as fast as Sam ever was !!

xDs NB <----- me
    Be American, Buy American !!

I CELERITER TEMPUS DEFICIT

+ Reply to Thread