+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Spider-Man 3

Spider-Man 3

We decided last minute to go catch the midnight opening for Spider-Man 3.

It was an absolutely fantastic decision! This movie was absolutely incredible!

The graphics were as good as they've ever been, and they did an AWESOME job with Venom and Sandman. Fight scenes were incredibly well done, and the personal battle that Peter fights against the Symbiote was a funny segment, for sure.

My only complaint is that there were a LOT of subplots and it felt like some of them were stretched pretty thin as time was limited. Taking away one and allowing the others to be told more might have been nice, but with that said, it was still awesome.

If you liked the first 2, don't hesitate - go see it!

I want to go see it I have just heard some bad things.. but will post my opinion when i go see it, thanks for the heads up.

The Kool-Aid Pimp Dangerous Dan's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Asian Invasian View Post
    I want to go see it I have just heard some bad things.. but will post my opinion when i go see it, thanks for the heads up.
    I saw it last night as well, and it's not nearly as bad as all those "fans" are saying. There are things that will annoy you if you're a big time Spiderman enthusiast, but they're minor if you're not continually referencing the comics and 1990s Tv show...

My Mood
    Pensive
    It was alright. I don't think the movie was too well balanced between being light/humorous and dark/serious.

I prefer Spiderman 2 over the first and what seems to be the last of Raimi's trilogy.

I think Mysterio is one of the coolest and most interesting Spidey villains and would love to see him in a sequel.
    My Serious Sam Vids:
    Damnation - Frag
    You Wouldn't Believe - Trick

The Kool-Aid Pimp Dangerous Dan's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    comlpetely forgot about Mysterio - i was thinking Kingpin either with Smyth/spider slayers or with shocker/rhino, but i'd take mysterio over those combos any day...

The Electric Boogaloo He Is Legend's Avatar
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dangerous Dan View Post
    comlpetely forgot about Mysterio - i was thinking Kingpin either with Smyth/spider slayers or with shocker/rhino, but i'd take mysterio over those combos any day...
    yall both crazy

carnage

I would LOVE to see Carnage, but I think they won't go that route, since he's too much like Venom for the movies.

They won't do Kingpin, b/c a different theater purchased the rights to the Kingpin character, when they made Daredevil (at least, that's how it was explained to me)

I think they'll probably bring Venom back in the next one, as he didn't get a ton of screentime. They'll probably introduce a new villain as well (Mysterio would be my choice, I think).

My Mood
    Pensive
    Carnage is probably the most vicious and most murderous villain in any superhero universe. I really don't think that there is an actor in Hollywood that could pull off that role. Plus if he was in any of the Spiderman movies then the movie rating would have to change to R if he were to be portrayed "correctly".
    My Serious Sam Vids:
    Damnation - Frag
    You Wouldn't Believe - Trick

Quote Originally Posted by Dangerous Dan View Post
    I saw it last night as well, and it's not nearly as bad as all those "fans" are saying. There are things that will annoy you if you're a big time Spiderman enthusiast, but they're minor if you're not continually referencing the comics and 1990s Tv show...
    Im the person your taking about haha. I do not follow the comics too much at all but I did enjoy the first 2 movies.

Nice graphics lots of action, but to much relation problems.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast