+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Spider-Man 3

Administrator
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Use the @#$%& spoiler commands, some of us have not seen it yet!
    -=(OUTLAWS)=- FUS1ON

Owner
    We went and saw it ,it was ok I think more could have been done to make it better .More action in the beggining and less dry parts. but worth seeing on a night out .from a scale of 1 to 10 I give it a 7.
    -=(OUTLAWS)=- CHICO

It's good to be the CHICO

My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Shogun View Post
    Use the @#$%& spoiler commands, some of us have not seen it yet!
    calm the **** down, I posted a opinion!

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you."

Some people are like a slinky...
    not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you shove them down the stairs.

Administrator
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    PE your first sentence was not an opinion
    Last edited by FUS1ON; 05-27-2007 at 02:56 PM.
    -=(OUTLAWS)=- FUS1ON

I was great. Some of the plot lines were a tad weak. And someone can't sing for sh!t!!!!
    -=(OUTLAWS)=- Whocares

Don't Blame me I didn't vote for him.

My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Shogun View Post
    PE your first sentence was not an opinion
    I meant they killed him figuratively, not literally it's like how batman with the penguin killed the batman movie series

sheesh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you."

Some people are like a slinky...
    not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you shove them down the stairs.

I really like the first two in this series, but this one struck a different chord in me. I can definitely relate to the whole payback/revenge/etc set of emotions, but I really didn't enjoy this movie like I did the first two.

I had to struggle to finish it, quite honestly. Here's hoping there are no more sequels like this in the comic book movie genre.

2.5 of 5.0 DE marks.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123