+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Spider-Man 3

Quote Originally Posted by EXEcution View Post
    Carnage is probably the most vicious and most murderous villain in any superhero universe. I really don't think that there is an actor in Hollywood that could pull off that role. Plus if he was in any of the Spiderman movies then the movie rating would have to change to R if he were to be portrayed "correctly".
    Seems like there must be someone who could pull it off, but I couldn't tell you who. It'd definitely be an R rating, though, which is certainly not what they're targetting.

Administrator
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    We talked about going to see it, but it was sold out thru the weekend here.
    -=(OUTLAWS)=- FUS1ON

Owner
    Yea but hopefully this week we will.
    -=(OUTLAWS)=- CHICO

It's good to be the CHICO

My Mood
    Angelic
    i saw the movie on saturday it was really good
    ¨ßãߥ¨†¨Gí®£¨

omg, that movie was awesome&insane!
    I never thought its gonna be so great.
    I'm a Marvel-Fan and I've to say they all did really good work, although I were hoping they'll gonna set the story/happenings of the movie like the comic.
    Well done Venom and Sandman [on the comics: he had a sick daughter and he needed money, so plus pointsthe t-shirt is perfectly for him too green&stripes] also, Sandman weren't killing on the comic anyone but ok Harry is the "New Goblin!?" never heard of it, I know Orange Goblin and some other Goblins, yea, but not "New"

Hope to see on the next movie The Scorpion or The Chameleon or Rhino or Carnage or Dr. Conners or HydroMan or Elcetro [and no, that wasn't all Villains ] what about a mix? Wolverine Versus Spiderman , but there is no reason to fight, hero against hero, maybe a good manual can do that

anywaz full points for that film

They spend over 250 Million dollars and I would expect pretty nice graphic but the movie was pretty bad for me.

I can't stand who plays Parker and the female she is horrible but then again the script is what makes it like sh*t. She isn't a bad actor but the script and how it fit was not good in my opinion.

If I had to scale it from 1 to 4 stars 4 being best I give 1 1/2 only because the graphic wasn't all that bad. This movie is more like wait for the DVD to come out in stores and not spend $10 for it.
    RIP my friend and in spirit.
    1982 - 2007 R.I.P. Mark a.k.a. Freestyler

(villains)
    My Mood
    Breezy
    I liked it. Thought it was cools =D I do think that the charictars who play peter and mary-jane are fit for the part. I certainly couldn't think of anyone who could play it better =\
    The thing i didn't like is i thought it was all coming to an end.. like, because Peter was gunna marry Mary-Jane, and then the goblins son died.. oomygood =O
    I hope they bring out a new one, though. would be awesome, i'd deffo go out and see it at the cinema.
    Last edited by FUS1ON; 05-11-2007 at 11:22 PM.

Administrator
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Angel if you are going to tell what happens in the movie then please use the spoiler commands so you do not spoil details of the movie for those of us that have not seen it ... like myself.
    -=(OUTLAWS)=- FUS1ON

My Mood
    Cool
    I was a bit disappointed ..becose i prefer more "happy end"

Mors certa, hora incerta.

My Mood
    Devilish
    they killed him.
    That was so corny, it killed everything that was good in the 1st and 2nd version. There were parts that literally made me want to puke because it was so corny
    Last edited by FUS1ON; 05-27-2007 at 03:34 PM.

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you."

Some people are like a slinky...
    not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you shove them down the stairs.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast