+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Exodus Cod2 Servers

My Mood
    Twisted

Exodus Cod2 Servers

WTF is the deal with the morons kicking people off? Bloodclot something as an admin thinks he is god. I am a second away from crashing those damn servers for the BS.

Is this the same exodus part of GM? I will wait for response because I am pissed off.

And by the way I just reinstalled the game and owned everyone on the map and got accused of using a bot. Bunch of punks in that game and month without playing got owned including bloodclot.

All I wanted was a Pepsi NightBreed's Avatar
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Now...I wasn't there, and I don't claim to know the whole story..

Word on the street is there was foul language and threatening...that'll do it right there..

I'll check it out Biggs,
    Be American, Buy American !!

I CELERITER TEMPUS DEFICIT

My Mood
    Twisted
    Yes the guy booted someone for sursing and was doing nothing but chatting. That's fine. I was called a bot user and I called the guy an ahole and said I dont use an aimbot. Then the bloodclot punk starting giving me warnings and I told him to boot the punk accusing me of using an aimbot. I never cheat at anything. So he started going off. I asked him if he was in DS because he had a DS clan tag which I thought it was one my crewmen that played cod and he said he was not downward spiral. I told him that I knew his clan and they knew me and he could care less which is fine. He was being an ahole and he knew it. As he went on and on and then kept saying play the game which I was trying to do he then said never mind and booted me. He's a real ass and maybe got pissed I owned his ass. I figured I would crash the dam servers but figured to post about it and see what exodus sats about it

:)

lmfao dog i took a break ,because i kept owning everyone and played diablo 2 exp and made my own char on hero edit and they booted me krazy and dito after that joined exodus they are his servers /any bullshit lemme know ill tell krazy

My Mood
    Lurking
    Exodus suck http://www.gamemecca.net/forums/show...ghlight=priest to think i wanted to join this clan NEVER

By your own admission, you state that it was not an Exodus member that accused you of using an aimbot. Also you admit that you use profanity.

I am not saying you were not justified in using it against someone else, I would have a hard time restraining as well. Bottom line, we do not allow profanity on our servers regardless of who it is. BloodClot was doing what he was supposed to do. He warned you, you did not listen, you got kicked. I would do the same. Any Exodus Admin would do the same.

BTW, Priest, jab at us all you want. It only confirms we made the right decision.

My Mood
    Lurking
    BTW, Priest, jab at us all you want. It only confirms we made the right decision.[/QUOTE] that hurts

My Mood
    Lurking
    Well not much
    ....Too fast to live, too young to die....

....In Hiding.....

My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by FragJunky View Post
    By your own admission, you state that it was not an Exodus member that accused you of using an aimbot. Also you admit that you use profanity.

I am not saying you were not justified in using it against someone else, I would have a hard time restraining as well. Bottom line, we do not allow profanity on our servers regardless of who it is. BloodClot was doing what he was supposed to do. He warned you, you did not listen, you got kicked. I would do the same. Any Exodus Admin would do the same.

BTW, Priest, jab at us all you want. It only confirms we made the right decision.

Hey FJ, not sure when you replied to this but I will get to your message. I understand the rules and can respect them as well. I did admit I cursed at the person who ever he was that accused me of using some sort of aimbot. I was warned but more went in to that. As far as running a server, I consider each server a gift and again respect those that take the time to do so. With that people who do this should understand that running a server is not a job where you can make yourself GOD. Eventually people will just stop playing on the server. That can be accepted and maybe those will just make it a private server for their clan members. I think no cursing is a rule and should be respected but at the same time some things said should be considered a problem that will cause a reaction like calling someone an a hole for false accusations. I am one that has never even attempted to cheat at anything. It's against my character besides makes it pointless to even try to have fun playing a game.

With all honesty, I have not even the slightest problem against Exodus and even like a few of your members. They are good people and respectful. What I do or did have a problem is someone talking smack to me and staring a problem for no reason which only cuased the reaction I gave. I could of been a big dick and stirred a bunch of things up but figured why bother as it would probably turn those people I do like against me. I did speak to them also regarding this and they know who and how I am. Their was no harsh words between these guys such as Krazy etc. I do think that if you are administering a game server it should be done so with respect to anyone that comes on the public server. No one is a slave to a server and I would bet nobody will care if they are getting banned or kicked for a reason they probably deserve. In my case the problem started with the admin that had a chip on his shoulder and thought he has something over evryone. This may be the case with his server but those actions can cause bigger problems and make it completely worthless for others trying to just play a stupid game. People iwll get angered and just be a problem until he or she feels justified for the actions that took place or about to take place. It seems like this person thought he had some sort of power which in a sense did when it came to his server but the reason for this thread in the first place was to show how that power can be crushed no matter who's server is is or was. To have a chip on your server because you run a public server is quite small to a person who can have a chip on their shoulder to cripple that server. I did no such thing and awaited a response for reasoning or a possible challenge to me in which either way I would of proven my point. I let this one go with respect to the members in your group I think are great guys. I have not been taunted by any of your members either which is probably a good thing as my fuse is quite short and I hope that is understood. I think regardless of me getting pissed at some situations, I am known to be a respectful person to all in any public server. One should not be judged by a response to an attack on them though.

I wish your clan luck and hope to see many of you in game. COD2 is fun and a great game to be a part of. Those that have not tried it do not know what they are missing. I hope what I said is understandable and my point was clear regarding of respect for all people. I think I made it clear I have respect for rules. I just hope it is all understood.

See ya in game

+ Reply to Thread