View Poll Results: Dubbed or straight up Japanese

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dubbed (English)

    7 63.64%
  • Japanese w/ subtitles

    4 36.36%
  • Just Japanese!!

    0 0%
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Dubbed or no?

  1. #1
    Weapon of mass discussion Gun Element's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    7,625

    Dubbed or no?

    When I first started watched anime I had it dubbed in English. It wasn't till recently that I started watching it in Japanese. I never realized how much of a difference it would make for me. I enjoy watching it in Japanese much more rather than it dubbed.

    I saw a poll the other day on another website that asked the same question, and it was 1% dubbed and the other 99% fresh japanese.

    Whats your preference?
    Gun Element |Limited Edition|


    Visit my Website

  2. #2
    ߥG Sexyjess's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    sweden
    Posts
    3,703
    My Mood
    Angelic
    i must have jap with sub i understand some words
    i hate when its dubbed to english really sounds stupid..
    ߥG

  3. #3
    Weapon of mass discussion Gun Element's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    7,625
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexyjess View Post
    i must have jap with sub i understand some words
    i hate when its dubbed to english really sounds stupid..
    Besides the fact that it sounds lame, they change the dialogue so much that (to me) it ruins the creativity of the show. Perhaps theirs more meaning to the text than the words heard through the actors.
    Gun Element |Limited Edition|


    Visit my Website

  4. #4
    Limited Edition missmurder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    141
    its always better in japanese.
    cuz they dont care and make it adult.
    when its dubbed in english they gear it towards little kids.
    if you compare the subs to jap/english they are saying COMPLETELY different things.
    and plus japanese ppl are effin sexy.

  5. #5
    Villains Slay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Spencer, IN/In the country
    Posts
    1,196
    Lol

  6. #6
    GameMecca Member ))GODLIKE(('s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    146
    My Mood
    Devilish
    know from 2007

    Dubbed (English)
    <=:_.~*){G.e*r.M.a*n.Y}(*~._=:>

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts