no links sho will shot us all
    ¨ßãߥ¨†¨Gí®£¨

My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexyjess View Post
    no links sho will shot us all
    That is an answer with a double layer

And my opinion about Hentai:

If you wanna c how sick the human mind is you should watch Hentai. Almost everything is allowed and since they "use" (read: abuse) this freedom it's kinda sick like GE said.

Not something I'm watching on my Sunday eve
    Last edited by Wiper; 10-19-2007 at 06:52 PM.

My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiper View Post
    That is an answer with a double layer

And my opinion about Hentai:

If you wanna c how sick the human mind is you should watch Hentai. Almost everything is allowed and since they "use" (read: abuse) this freedom it's kinda sick like GE said.

Not something I'm watching on my Sunday eve
    of course theres sick onces i really agree on that one tooo sick onces !! but also good onces u just havent seen anyone with a good story that u like..or like u saying its not your thing

if it whould been only a story a good one without the cartoon maybe u whould like to read it tho ^^ im not asking LOL just saying

this is outside my thread but:
    STILL i think ppl like more sick things then they are saying they do
    im just saying that watching hentai is more innocent then DO sick things u know

and last opinion i think hentai movies are alot more better then normal movies with humans in why? its alot more cleaner and nicer then real movies

and also in hentai movies no REAL PEOPLE getting hurt in them! but if u compere how many that getting used in real movies wiht humans in thats giving me nightmares...

my english are great duuuuh hope ya understand anyways
    ¨ßãߥ¨†¨Gí®£¨

My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Sexyjess View Post
    of course theres sick onces i really agree on that one tooo sick onces !! but also good onces u just havent seen anyone with a good story that u like..or like u saying its not your thing

if it whould been only a story a good one without the cartoon maybe u whould like to read it tho ^^ im not asking LOL just saying

this is outside my thread but:
    STILL i think ppl like more sick things then they are saying they do
    im just saying that watching hentai is more innocent then DO sick things u know

and last opinion i think hentai movies are alot more better then normal movies with humans in why? its alot more cleaner and nicer then real movies

and also in hentai movies no REAL PEOPLE getting hurt in them! but if u compere how many that getting used in real movies wiht humans in thats giving me nightmares...

my english are great duuuuh hope ya understand anyways
    The few I saw were kinda wicked/sick. Sure there will be some normal ones although I think they are damn hard to find.

Don't get me wrong, don't wanna forbid them. Just ain't my style. And for the real movies you're completely right. The flaws of the I-net....sickest pron just a click away and legal also. Can't/shouldn't forbid it, freedom I call it (although zero tolerance for any stuff with kids!), but nevertheless it's shows some "fantasies" of a lot of people.

Hehe, and I'm not accusing you of something here

PS. don't worry my english suxs also

My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiper View Post
    The few I saw were kinda wicked/sick. Sure there will be some normal ones although I think they are damn hard to find.

Don't get me wrong, don't wanna forbid them. Just ain't my style. And for the real movies you're completely right. The flaws of the I-net....sickest pron just a click away and legal also. Can't/shouldn't forbid it, freedom I call it (although zero tolerance for any stuff with kids!), but nevertheless it's shows some "fantasies" of a lot of people.

Hehe, and I'm not accusing you of something here

PS. don't worry my english suxs also
    ¨ßãߥ¨†¨Gí®£¨

I have played one hentai game(tokimeki check in, that was called) and that was good fun it was about some guy(player) who got in charge in a hotel he inherited from his parents. first day came about 12 beautiful girls(surprise) and he got to take care of them. i liked lovely atmosphere of mostly quiet japanese hotel surrounded by forests. i can recommend it.

do girls watch or play hentai?

btw temptress means girl who wants to have sex with some man, right?

Administrator
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by MassacreAL View Post
    btw temptress means girl who wants to have sex with some man, right?

No, that was not what I was insinuating and it had nothing to do with sex.
    -=(OUTLAWS)=- FUS1ON

Quote Originally Posted by Shogun View Post
    No, that was not what I was insinuating and it had nothing to do with sex.
    right, i got it from context, but i remember some time ago i saw it explained in one czech dictionary like that. i was wondering if it has that meaning too.

My Mood
    Amazed
    lol, you guys are funny
    I don't go for the stuff myself, but I'm certainly not going to knock others for taking an interest

Think Sigmond Freud once said something along the lines of "...only unusual sex life is not having one"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast