The first step is complete.
Look at the annoucement above regarding the new teamspeak server!
If you haven't added a server before, here's a screen shot.
1) Click "Connection" on the menu bar at the top then click "Connect"
2) Anywhere in the white area on the left, RIGHT click then Choose "Add
3) Give it a name, like GameMecca then hit enter
4) The name will already be whatever you've set so in the box
marked "Server Address" enter: ts6.light-speed.com:9025
5) In the box marked "Nickname" enter whatever you name you want to be
6) Leave everything else blank and click the "Connect" button at the bottom
Let me know if you have questions or problems.
Last edited by Bingo; 11-30-2008 at 04:58 PM.
Why use TeamSpeak when there is built in VoIP?