+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Picked up COD4 up Today

My Mood
    Twisted

Picked up COD4 up Today

Well I have been sick almost all week and still counting and after finding out here that the game was actually released I asked my wife to pick it up for me at the mall considering she was going for the third time this week. Now this was Friday mind you and I was waiting for her to come home with it so I can play play play. Sadly, she came in with multiple packages and a iced coffee and told me they were all sold out. I was a bit annoyed when I saw all thos bags in her hand and not game for me. I mean the kind of husband I am I would of went to best buy and picked it up if need be. So being sick and annoyed I started pouting and asked for the 60 bucks back and ofcourse she said she used it and then said she will pick it up Monday when they are back in stock. Annoyed even further because not only did I just lose 60 bucks, she expected me to wait until monday.

So Saturday I slept until 5:30 PM, woke up, showered, Brushed, and went to best buy to find a nice young kid to direct me to the aisle where I can find COD4. Started chatting with him which was a first considering most of the people at best buy are as dumb as rocks. He offered me the collective edition which I glady excepted for the extra 10 bucks because who the hell cares really. I got it and I am liking it so far with just a few issues. I need to get use to it because it's slower it appears than the older versions and so many new things such as having to earn your weapons. I am ok with that but just need to get use to it.

So who else here at GM bought the game and already playing? I would like to get in some games and join you if interested.

My Mood
    Twisted
    I almost forgot... Since I told you the story I must finish. So when I got home with the game I went in to the kitchen and told my wife that I went to BestBuy and got the game. I also did not forget to mention that there was a shelf full of them . She then flips out and screams that I should not have bought it and that she ordered it online for me for Christmas. I am like "Hun, thinking I am going to wait until Christmas is like thinking a 500 pound man who has not eaten for 2 days is would not eat a pack of twinkies if it was hanging in front of his face. She got pissed and told me She does not know why she bothers. This has happened many times and she should know better by now. She is not to buy me anything for the computer at all because I most likely have it or it's just wrong (2002 Christams she thought she was doing me a favor when she bought me a kensington mouse and keyboard set ). I then asked her if she could cancel the order and she screamed no wich kinds pissed me off because I can not believ how much money I wasted with this game already. I told her to just stick to the clothes that don't fit and I would be ok. She knows I love her .

My Mood
    Devilish
    thanks for the good morning grin

after being in your home, I have a very good mental image

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you."

Some people are like a slinky...
    not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you shove them down the stairs.

My Mood
    Devilish
    btw. some of your clan, Lethal, PJ, Snipexr and others are playing the game, so make a appearance

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you."

Some people are like a slinky...
    not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you shove them down the stairs.

Haha nice xD
    <.._:=)P]|K|[S(=:_..> Ma)N(iac

ya biggs, lethal myself snipexr moqarna and stickman all have it at least, im sure valoth will be pickin it up soon once his computer is done as well

+ Reply to Thread