+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: {DS} Represent

{DS} Represent

looks as though {DS} will be exploring the possibility of creating a competitive team too in the future most likely in TDM

Owner
    Man I hope I catch on that fast.GG'S DS
    -=(OUTLAWS)=- CHICO

It's good to be the CHICO

nah, i've played CoD since CoD and CoD UO, it just took me a while to catch back up to speed i guess would be how you'd describe it

My Mood
    Devilish
    GG PJ, Santa delivered the game today, I will be canceling the one I ordered.

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you."

Some people are like a slinky...
    not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you shove them down the stairs.

oh woot! i thought the one you ordered got here already haha

update:

this game was worth 4200 XP, hence the screenshot

Owner
    nice scores mate!!!!
    -=(OUTLAWS)=- CHICO

It's good to be the CHICO

My Mood
    Devilish
    nice to see Snipe there too

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you."

Some people are like a slinky...
    not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you shove them down the stairs.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Nice going PJ .

I am having a hard time dealing with those that can not get over 10 kills in a game let alone die 30 times in the same game. I hate joining a server and being put with a team of tards. I can understand noobs but withthis game you have to be pretty bad not to get atleast 5-10 kills.

On a side note I wish the servers would not only even the sides but even them by rank. Too many times I see a bunch 5 stars vs a bunch of 1 stripes. Waste of time in my book.

And do you know if they are ever coming out with more maps? It's starting to get boring .

All I wanted was a Pepsi NightBreed's Avatar
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Quote Originally Posted by ME BIGGD01 View Post
    Nice going PJ .

I am having a hard time dealing with those that can not get over 10 kills in a game let alone die 30 times in the same game. I hate joining a server and being put with a team of tards. I can understand noobs but withthis game you have to be pretty bad not to get atleast 5-10 kills.

On a side note I wish the servers would not only even the sides but even them by rank. Too many times I see a bunch 5 stars vs a bunch of 1 stripes. Waste of time in my book.

And do you know if they are ever coming out with more maps? It's starting to get boring .

There was a modding tool released a few weeks back..I'm sure you 'll see the custom maps coming out soon..

What servers are you guys usually on ? Maybe I'll hook up with you some nite..
    Be American, Buy American !!

I CELERITER TEMPUS DEFICIT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast