+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hatsune Miku

Weapon of mass discussion Gun Element's Avatar

Hatsune Miku

Ive seen this anime character almost everywhere I go. Sadly I have NO idea what shes in. Hopefully someone will help me with my little dilemma.

So far, shes not in a series, but a pop idol in anime form?

heres a pic. 2D/3D
    Last edited by Gun Element; 07-17-2008 at 06:58 PM.
    Gun Element |Limited Edition|

Visit my Website

Weapon of mass discussion Gun Element's Avatar
    Never mind I just found what and where she is from.. for those who dont know.

First off:
    The picture with the cosplayer says vocaloid2. Vocaloid is a singing synthesizer application software developed by the Yamaha Corporation that enables users to synthesize singing by just typing in lyrics and melody. In January 2007, Yamaha announced a new version of the software engine, Vocaloid2, with various major improvements in usability and synthesis quality. PowerFX have released the first English package that is powered by Vocaloid2 named Sweet Ann. Crypton has followed and announced a series of character Vocaloid2 packages to be released, the first being Hatsune Miku.

So now for the anime character

Now Hatsune Miku is the first installment in the Vocaloid Character Voice Series released on August 31, 2007. The name of the title and the character of the software was chosen by combining Hatsu (First), Ne (Sound), and Miku (Future). The data for the voice was created by actually sampling the voice of Saki Fujita, a Japanese voice actress. Unlike general purpose speech synthesizers, the software is tuned to create J-pop songs commonly heard in anime, but it is possible to create songs from other genres.

A Hatsune Miku manga called Maker Hikōshiki Hatsune Mix will begin serialization in the Japanese manga magazine Comic Rush on November 26, 2007, published by Jive. The manga will be drawn by Kei, the original character designer for Hatsune Miku.

It all makes sense to me now *phew*
    Gun Element |Limited Edition|

Visit my Website

My Mood
    Amazed
    lol, way to research

My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Gun Element View Post
    It all makes sense to me now *phew*
    lol
    ¨ßãߥ¨†¨Gí®£¨