+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Metal Gear Fortress

Too short!

My Mood
    Fine
    Heh!

On a random note, if you see any cool mods for TF2, let me know. I'm not against putting them on our server if they are cool enough!
    -=(OUTLAWS)=- Bingo My Trade List

My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Bingo View Post
    Heh!

On a random note, if you see any cool mods for TF2, let me know. I'm not against putting them on our server if they are cool enough!
    I really liked the "Happy Birthday" mod (check the pks screenie section for this) (will check if I can find the server back)

Downloaded the sentry mod, its pretty cool, though the volume seems a little low.

Death by Snoo-Snoo!

My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by SoulReaver View Post
    Downloaded the sentry mod, its pretty cool, though the volume seems a little low.
    Stupid question but were did you download that mod just @ the steam section?
    Last edited by Wiper; 01-29-2008 at 02:13 PM.

Read the comments and the information listed by the author on the youtube link. You have to download the file and rename it to sentry_client and sentry_client_found and put them in a weapons folder in sounds folder of TF2. I'm not sure if those are the exact instructions so it'd be best to check the comments on youtube to make sure

Death by Snoo-Snoo!

My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by SoulReaver View Post
    Read the comments and the information listed by the author on the youtube link. You have to download the file and rename it to sentry_client and sentry_client_found and put them in a weapons folder in sounds folder of TF2. I'm not sure if those are the exact instructions so it'd be best to check the comments on youtube to make sure
    Thnx

+ Reply to Thread