+ Reply to Thread

Thread: {DS} recruiting for CoD!

{DS} recruiting for CoD!

Hi everyone, I'd just like to take the opportunity to tell anyone looking for a clan that Downward Spiral, {DS}, is recruiting for competitive play in TWL's 6v6 modified HQ ladder.

Downward Spiral is a clan with a long history starting back in March of '03 when the clan was formed when the Unreal Tournament section of DOA|MH decided it was time to move on and became Downward Spiral, named after the NIN album of the same name. To this day, all but 1 of the founding 4 members are still with us, and our roster has now grown to over 35 members strong, with the newest member joining over 2 years ago. Over half of the members have been a part of the {DS} family for 3-5 years, and when I say family, I do mean it. Downward Spiral members and friends of the clan have attended a private lan party in eastern Pennsylvania for the past 2 years, while in the previous 2, we attended Lanwar, in Louisville Kentucky, and if one of the members couldn't afford the trip, someone else will generally pick up their costs just so they can attend. There are many more examples of the kind things that we have all done for each other, but nobody wants to read all that.

With the release of Unreal Tournament 3, and Epic's complete alienation of their fan base, {DS}, along with many other former UT clans, have made the switch to other games, we have come to CoD4 and TF2, to enjoy the same casually competitive environment that we did in Unreal Tournament 2003 and 2004.

We do have an age requirement of 18(average member age is probably in the low thirties), but other then that, we only require that you're able to have a good time, and we don't deal with cheaters or people with a holier then thou attitude or allow dual clanning in games we're competitive in (UT2k4 is the only one currently, with CoD4 to be added soon). However, if you are over 18 and are interested in applying, or even just coming to hang out on any of our servers during practices (held tuesday and thursday at 8:30 EST) or whenever we're around, feel free to stop by www.downwardspiral.org and if you're looking to join us click here.

If you have any questions you can ask me directly through xfire, account name pjlmaster, otherwise, hope to see you in game!
    Last edited by PJ'l_Master; 02-21-2008 at 12:27 AM.

All I wanted was a Pepsi NightBreed's Avatar
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Well...can't say I should join your clan ( been with Exodus for over 4 yrs now ), but I just registered on your site..I can't believe I never signed up there after all these years...
    Added your servers to my favorites..see ya out there !!!
    Be American, Buy American !!

I CELERITER TEMPUS DEFICIT

+ Reply to Thread