+ Reply to Thread

Thread: hitman

My Mood
    Relaxed

hitman

anyone saw the movie?? i like the begining with the soft music. Any the action and all was great!

My Mood
    Relaxed
    I never played hitman games but he was alright... I see most hitman fans hated the movie because he didnt look like him and he was way to young but i thought he was cool

My Mood
    Twisted
    yea I just bought it. and I liked it Pretty Good F.X. I've seen worse. so all in all it was a good buy, I will watch it again.......

"COURAGE IS BEING SCARED TO DEATH BUT SADDLING UP ANYWAY"

Owner
    I bought the dvd and it came with the game .I liked the movie and Timothy played it well as far as I observed. I liked him alot on deadwood. Haven't loaded the game yet but will in a week or so lol.
    -=(OUTLAWS)=- CHICO

It's good to be the CHICO

My Mood
    Angelic
    http://www.gamemecca.net/forums/showthread.php?t=83621

i seen it now it was ok but not super good
    ¨ßãߥ¨†¨Gí®£¨

I saw this movie. It was pretty good although it is true that the actor who played Hitman was extremely young and could have been better it was a very good movie filled with lots of action. Although i found the main point in the movie pretty boring and extremely confusing at times it had a lot of surprising turns and nice boobs Lol. Overall I found this movie very entertaining and I hope that everyone gets a chance to watch it because if you dont your missing out on a good movie.

Oh! I loved that movie! Timothy Olyphant was a hottie in that movie. I never carried or thought so until I saw this. Maybe it was the bald head lol

+ Reply to Thread