Angelic

Smile More more :)

give me more anime i need new onces i can start to watch
    ¨ßãߥ¨†¨Gí®£¨

My Mood
    Angelic
    -.- baka..s
    ¨ßãߥ¨†¨Gí®£¨

Cowboy Bebop. If you've already seen it, watch it again.

It's THAT good.

Weapon of mass discussion Gun Element's Avatar
    More? Theirs an intersting show you should try out Jess

Kanon.. That show made it to my top 5 list of favorite anime of all time within 12 episodes (theirs 24). Theirs something about it that I thoroughly enjoy compared to most anime. It has everything. Humor, drama, suspense, action (kinda), and it just wants you to keep going. Its probably just me cuz everything I say is wrong!

If you liked FLCL then try Magical shopping Arcade Abenobashi, made by the same people. Its twisted, but has a moral story to it all.

I started watching Magical Lyrical Girl Nanoha and its decent. Reminds me alot of Sailor Moon, but the younger version. I dunno its worth a shot for ya Jess if you like Cute little girls fighting evil n' such.

Trinity Blood has been on Adult Swim for awhile and never watched it till now. Better than I thought it would be, cant wait to finish the whole thing to see what happens!

I just RE-finished School Rumble and this is my top favorite anime of all time. Highly recommmended for those who enjoy silly love humor and perhaps just like humor! Words cant describe how much I enjoi watching this show.

I can see you enjoying Tsubasa Reservior Chronicle. For some reason the story is something you'd like Jess. A guy saving this girl who is the most important person to him and saving her even though it means sacrificing this and that. Yea thats you Jess

Midori Days was a WHOLE lot better than I thought it would be. Very odd show, but funny.

Those are just some of my bits to those who need something new to watch. Hopefully they are good to most of you or else Ill feel like a girl with bad taste. ( I dont want that)

Last but not least School Days this show is for the strong type. Who can deal with cheating and stupid people. This show was good. I finished it in a day, but scarred me for a week. Prepare for the ending people. The last episode was banned from Japan because of the gruesomeness (yet) sorta appropriate ending. It will make you go "WTF" or "OMG" or something like that. I was afraid of watching it because of the way its talked about, but it was worthwhile. Taught me a lesson that I knew of at first, but will for sure NEVER will do in my lifetime. I just keep going! This show does that to you. You will never forget it! Yea Im done
    Last edited by Gun Element; 04-25-2008 at 11:57 PM.
    Gun Element |Limited Edition|

Visit my Website

My Mood
    Angelic
    i have seen tsubasa lastest eps sucks tho i will check on the rest u have said
    ¨ßãߥ¨†¨Gí®£¨

+ Reply to Thread