+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Indiana Jones

There are CGI gophers in this movie.

Just to re-iterate: there are, in fact, CGI, short-tailed, wacky burrowing rodents in this, an Indy film for which we have waited nigh on 20 years.

Only the penitent man shall pass.

This concludes my warn-- review.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Pathos View Post
    There are CGI gophers in this movie.

Just to re-iterate: there are, in fact, CGI, short-tailed, wacky burrowing rodents in this, an Indy film for which we have waited nigh on 20 years.

Only the penitent man shall pass.

This concludes my warn-- review.
    Hey! It could be hard as hell to teach actual gophers how to act naturally in front of a camera. They are much more likely to: 1. Scurry away 2. Spontaneously combust during a 10 second long shoot.

So CGI gophers are clearly the best option here.
    My Serious Sam Vids:
    Damnation - Frag
    You Wouldn't Believe - Trick

Quote Originally Posted by EXEcution View Post
    Hey! It could be hard as hell to teach actual gophers how to act naturally in front of a camera. They are much more likely to: 1. Scurry away 2. Spontaneously combust during a 10 second long shoot.

So CGI gophers are clearly the best option here.
    Haha! At the very least they could have made them photo realistic! And this after Speilberg claimed his fourth outing would be CGI-light. [bewildered]

Actually, I was able to salvage some good from the film. See, i was listening to the Showshow's (podcast) too-kind review of this flick (the show kinda bites, but hey they've got a Uwe Boll interview lined up - should be interesting), before they switched to stories about, well, poo! As in amusing anecdotes on stuff they've seen in bathroom stalls and such. Sorry to take you off topic but if you want to laugh till you piddle (i quite literally could not muffle my laughter and had to leave the office), download this baby and fast forward to about 40 mins in and let the pooey goodness waft over you.

Yes, CGI gophers i have a problem with, but a bunch of delightful tales of fecal folly? Bring it! [makes concentrated poo face]
    Last edited by Pathos; 06-10-2008 at 03:37 AM.

My Mood
    Angelic
    i saw it on cinema yesterday was really good i liked it alot
    ¨ßãߥ¨†¨Gí®£¨

My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Pathos View Post
    Haha! At the very least they could have made them photo realistic! And this after Speilberg claimed his fourth outing would be CGI-light. [bewildered]

Actually, I was able to salvage some good from the film. See, i was listening to the Showshow's (podcast) too-kind review of this flick (the show kinda bites, but hey they've got a Uwe Boll interview lined up - should be interesting), before they switched to stories about, well, poo! As in amusing anecdotes on stuff they've seen in bathroom stalls and such. Sorry to take you off topic but if you want to laugh till you piddle (i quite literally could not muffle my laughter and had to leave the office), download this baby and fast forward to about 40 mins in and let the pooey goodness waft over you.

Yes, CGI gophers i have a problem with, but a bunch of delightful tales of fecal folly? Bring it! [makes concentrated poo face]
    Well I love toilet humor so I can't resist.
    My Serious Sam Vids:
    Damnation - Frag
    You Wouldn't Believe - Trick

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12