+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wall e

Wall e

WALL-e was an excellent movie for adults and children. The story had childlike quality with adult themes and messages. Look for themes about the enviroment, consumerism and jabs at el presidente Bush. A great movie.

All I wanted was a Pepsi NightBreed's Avatar
    My Mood
    Hungover
    The missus and I saw it last nite too..Great movie, some references in it to " 2001,Space Odyssey " that the kids don't get but the parents do..love that kind of stuff....

Awesome movie !!!
    Be American, Buy American !!

I CELERITER TEMPUS DEFICIT

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Fox View Post
    Look for themes about the enviroment, consumerism and jabs at el presidente Bush.
    Look for me to skip it now. I watch movies to be entertained, not to be preached at.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by BobtheCkroach View Post
    Look for me to skip it now. I watch movies to be entertained, not to be preached at.
    There are underlying themes behind almost every film no matter what genre. It's your choice to ignore or overlook them.

You are always being preached at; when you watch TV or when you talk to your wife or any other person you've ever encountered. The world doesn't simply cater to your ego. You should be responsible enough to make the choice and regard some advice as BS or take it in if you see it as good advice.

Like Biggs once said: Everyone has an agenda, even you.

The themes in Wall-E are shown through satire and irony and it was a fairly enjoyable watch.
    My Serious Sam Vids:
    Damnation - Frag
    You Wouldn't Believe - Trick

+ Reply to Thread