+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Call of Duty 5 .... Revisited

Administrator
    My Mood
    Sneaky

Call of Duty 5 .... Revisited

I've been wanting this Co-Op feature for a long time and Delta Force, CoD, etc ... never had it. This is going to be way cool, you can hook up with 3 of your buds via the PC and kick mo ass together. You gain experience points that moves you up in rank.

Screenshots and descriptions about the Co-Op features. http://kotaku.com/5018710/call-of-du...4+player-co+op

Clip showing two player
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVWBnsaRWok

A PS2 version was in the plans but got dropped.
    -=(OUTLAWS)=- FUS1ON

My Mood
    Relaxed
    cool that looks fun is this for ps3 ??

Administrator
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Call of Duty: World at War is in development for the Xbox 360™ video game and entertainment system from Microsoft, PLAYSTATION®3 computer entertainment system, Nintendo® Wii™ and Games for Windows® PC. The title is scheduled for release this spring and has not yet been rated by the OFLC.
    -=(OUTLAWS)=- FUS1ON

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Thanks

The Electric Boogaloo He Is Legend's Avatar
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    In my opinion I think CoD 5 will bomb, no red dot sights..It's going back into the WWII era of guns and stuff. Everyone is too into the red dot to switch back to iron sights.

Plus, Infinity Ward isn't even making this one ! Their making CoD 6

Administrator
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Due to release Nov 11th but you can signup to beta test

October 20, 2008 - Publisher Activision and developer Treyarch have revealed open beta plans for the PC version of Call of Duty: World at War (thanks Voodoo). You can participate in the beta to the highly-anticipated, first-person shooter by registering for an account at the game's official web site. http://www.callofduty.com/board/logi...29%26t%3D31258

All registered users will receive a beta key that will link up to their in-game created profile. Having profiles linked to CD keys will grant players, for the first time in a PC version of Call of Duty, access to friends lists and invite abilities. Developer Treyarch implemented these features into the PC version because it did not want to water down the game's squad mechanics for any of its fans.

Even though players are tied to unique usernames, they can add prefixes to identify themselves with clans. In addition, players will get the chance to host their own servers as game server providers will sell BETA servers.

It is important to note that, like its Xbox 360 counterpart, Treyarch will delete profiles after the beta ends. Players who would rather wait for the full version will have to hold off until November 11.
    -=(OUTLAWS)=- FUS1ON

All I wanted was a Pepsi NightBreed's Avatar
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Quote Originally Posted by Shogun View Post
    Due to release Nov 11th but you can signup to beta test
    Thanks for that..I'll check it out !!!
    Be American, Buy American !!

I CELERITER TEMPUS DEFICIT

Administrator
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    -=(OUTLAWS)=- FUS1ON

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Got the game today for ps3. It's only fun campaign playing 2 player with your friend but online is only fun for the first 5 hours. The guns really suck and the game gets boring after a while.

Administrator
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    How can the guns suck? From what I remember in previous CoDs you had to almost empty a clip (i'm exaggerating a bit) in someone to kill them and from what i've read in every CoD5 review it's now One shot, one kill which sounds great and the way it ought to be.

Has anyone else tried this yet?

I'm more interestered in the co-op play for pc.
    -=(OUTLAWS)=- FUS1ON

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast