+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who's saying that sport is good for da healt?

My Mood
    Mellow

Who's saying that sport is good for da healt?

Looks like fun to try out some day, and some nice air-rockets

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JiqtP...eature=related

Me too. I usually end up blowing myself up after multiple attempts.

My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Terminathare View Post
    I'm horrible at rocket jumps...that looks like a fun game...more skill than luck.
    It's rather easy, jump and then immediatly shoot (of course to the ground ) but not at the same time

And you can variate with this, if you wait till maximum jumping height the blast will do you less damage but you won't jump that far either

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE!!!!!! Suicidal's Avatar
    lol, get a GM basketball league going. heh heh heh.

yeah. for more height just have to jump first, though it should feel like shooting and jumping at the same time. and if you crouch right after you jump (and hold until you start to fall), you will go just a little higher.
    It's not like serious sam where you actually jump higher (but more straight up) if you jump right after you shoot the ground.

For more distance (and less height): running start, jump, peak height fire a rocket straight down (as said ^). Actually, shooting behind you is better, but turning around isnt always smart. And yeah, less damage. Good for getting up to spawn in orange.
    Last edited by Suicidal; 09-26-2008 at 09:47 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by ProvoCation View Post
    Secret Powa Of Suicidal Vegeta

My Mood
    Cool
    I was playing once this map, it is hell!That guy have amazing skillz.Soldier or Demoman are most difficult charachter for me.

p.s. I hope that this two ckarackter get last upgrade, because they are strongest and that will never be fair play against others...
    Last edited by MORGANA; 09-27-2008 at 11:15 AM.

Mors certa, hora incerta.

they most likely will be near the end, but the weapon "upgrades" usually lean towards "its kinda better, but its kinda not"

Sniper or demoman will most likely be last

i think next upgrade will be for soldier

-P]|k|[S-

I was finally able to rocket jump up to the battlements off the step on 2fort last night after blowing myself up trying about 4-5 times. It seems that it's all about the timing. Now I'll have to try it in some real action rather that just a server with 2 other people in it.

heh heh. practice makes perfect. Now go jump up on the bedroom door in toyfort

My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicidal View Post
    they most likely will be near the end, but the weapon "upgrades" usually lean towards "its kinda better, but its kinda not"

Sniper or demoman will most likely be last
    That's not completely true, the weapons aren't necessarily better but support a different goal/type of gameplay.

For example the 2nd medgun of the medic (Kritz or something like that ^^). This charge combined with a good demoman/soldier can really turn the tide, me and Nom had about 8 kills in one charge. It's just that a lot of people don't know how to use the new stuff @ the best.

Valve made the right choice that every new weapon has a negative counter-effect and will make you choose what type of gameplay fits the best. It's the only way to keep the game fun for newbies.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast