Thread: Go Rays!

My Mood
    Fine

Go Rays!

that is all!
    -=(OUTLAWS)=- Bingo My Trade List

My Mood
    Devilish
    I'm a Red Sux despiser, and I love to watch them lose, but that game bored me.

I hope the Rays end it Thursday

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you."

Some people are like a slinky...
    not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you shove them down the stairs.

I'm a sox fan (after ATL, that is) and moreso, I would love to see a Sox-Dodgers series, but it'd be really cool to see the Rays win the whole darn thing, since the odds of a sox-dodgers series is about 0 now anyways.

My Mood
    Fine
    Holy Crap did we blow it last night.... Leading the Series 3-1...

"Boston trailed 7-0 with two outs in the *seventh*, then rallied when David Ortiz’s three-run homer followed Dustin Pedroia’s RBI single against Grant Balfour. ....
    ...pulled off the biggest postseason comeback since 1929, beating the Rays 8-7"

My Mood
    Devilish
    hope the Rays flat out bury them today! Don't want a lame W.S. like last year after a team sat for a week!

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you."

not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you shove them down the stairs.

My Mood
    Fine
    Ugh. Going to game 7. Rays have lost 2 in a row now to let Boston tie it up to 3-3.

sigh

My Mood
    Devilish
    Rays win!!!!!!!!!!
    Rays win!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread