+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Had to share

My Mood
    Mellow

Had to share

Played this game for about 104 hours and didn't expected to get this accuracy for the assault rifle o.0 Great weapon and awesome sound

Ow and better pick Morgana as a teammate since she will take care of you much better, my "helping teammates"-scores are kinda low

My Mood
    Cool
    Wow! I have double more hours played in L4D than you! And this about protecting teammates have you wrong... first i shooting them down then i helping them to stand up ...thats all! Your headshots kills in % are great, gratz!

Mors certa, hora incerta.

[insert clever tag here] JIMINATOR's Avatar
    congratz wiper, you are a stud. and the answer to your question is yes. can't say I have been playing survival much, I like vs more. survival is like expert but with no reward or conclusion. people just play the levels over and over. gets tiresome after 4 or 5 attempts.
    RIP Father.

My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by JIMINATOR View Post
    congratz wiper, you are a stud. and the answer to your question is yes. can't say I have been playing survival much, I like vs more. survival is like expert but with no reward or conclusion. people just play the levels over and over. gets tiresome after 4 or 5 attempts.
    I know, I'm only on a goldhunt for survival, won't play for ubertimes after I got all the gold. Too boring for that indeed, but damn I had some adrealinerushes during survival And too bad that the only true key to survival is to find a solid corner.

My Mood
    Amused
    Woot dude! :thumbsup: I wish i wont meet u with Assault Rifle while u r angry

My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Knoxville View Post
    hehe nah when I get angry they often put me into a white jacket with long sleeves.....has something to do with previous bursts

OnlyMyWeaponUnderstandsMe Banshee's Avatar
    woah Wip, what an accuracy

My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Knoxville View Post
    When he is angry, become mad and run amok and killing his teammates , YEEE do not meet him when he is angry ! :angel:

Mors certa, hora incerta.

My Mood
    Amused
    Haha thanks for tips ill try to follow them haha xD

+ Reply to Thread