+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: TIK ... Rest in Peace

Limited Edition

TIK ... Rest in Peace

So I don't read the chat usually but I saw Die Hard wrote that TIK died over 2 years ago. I am shocked since I completely did not know nor did I ever hear about this! Is this true? He was such a nice player and I really hope it's not true.

Anyone can confirm this ?

He was such a great online freind to me during the SS days

i heard he was very sick at some point, and i tried to get hold of him but couldnt

this really makes me sad

My Mood
    Devilish

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you."

Some people are like a slinky...
    not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you shove them down the stairs.

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE!!!!!! Suicidal's Avatar
    I believe UncleSam was the one to mention that he was sick in the past. Over us, he'd be the one to talk to. I wish he were around a bit more...
    Quote Originally Posted by ProvoCation View Post
    Secret Powa Of Suicidal Vegeta

My Mood
    Lurking
    I saw his son when playing Sam yesterday and he asked if i knew him. Of course i said yes and then he told me. i couldnt beleive it!!!

He was very sick and didn't recover. We should definitely set up a memorial to to Tik. He was one of the nicest people ever to grace this forum and Sam.

His son is 19 and a very nice guy. He misses his dad very much but is also looking forward to the future.

I felt so bad i didn't know and thought that maybe because i spent so long away from GM in the last 2 years that i had missed the anouncement but now i realise that almost nobody knew??

He was 54 years old.

RIP Tik.
    Last edited by Die Hard; 11-04-2009 at 12:45 AM.
    ....Too fast to live, too young to die....

....In Hiding.....

Administrator
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Unfortunately I didn't really know TIK that well and from you all's posts I really missed out. This is just terrible news and I think it would be a great idea if one of you that knew him would post a thread for him.
    -=(OUTLAWS)=- FUS1ON

My Mood
    Pensive
    That's a real shame. I played with TIK a lot long before the LE server was shut down and during the time ssam was slowly dying. He always played well and we had fun together.

I wish his son all the best and may he rest in peace.
    My Serious Sam Vids:
    Damnation - Frag
    You Wouldn't Believe - Trick

[insert clever tag here] JIMINATOR's Avatar
    Sorry to hear it. He was a great fellow.

http://gamemecca.net/forums/showthread.php?t=69831
    RIP Father.

WHAT!? How did no one find out about this? RIP.. horrible news. I always had fun playing with him, he was definitely a very nice guy. I remember him supporting the saints server on his own for quite a while.. shame to hear what happened..

My Mood
    Devilish
    TIK, BW & I spent many days on messenger chatting away. I drew a lot of support from him during & after my divorce. Truly was a fine. down to earth man and will be missed..

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you."

Some people are like a slinky...
    not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you shove them down the stairs.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast