+ Reply to Thread

Thread: NASCAR Fans '10 - Yahoo Fantasy League

Administrator
    My Mood
    Sneaky

NASCAR Fans '10 - Yahoo Fantasy League

OK fans the cars are about ready to hit the track in Daytona so we need to get our league's 7th year kicked off!

The past few years we have hit Yahoo's maximum of 50 teams, you can expect to be running against some of the best fantasy pickers in the sport so you better get up on the wheel and drive it like you stole it!

How to signup:
    1) Click this link ---> http://racing.fantasysports.yahoo.com/auto
    2) Create your team's name
    3) Click "Join a Group"
    4) Click "Join a Private Group"
    5) Enter in the Group ID# & Password from below

Group ID#: 15367
    Password: daytona

How to play:
    It is simple to do and only takes a few minutes each week, here is what is involved each week:
    Yahoo breaks the drivers into A, B & C classes. The Top 10 drivers in A, the next 20 drivers in B and the rest in C.

Before qualifying you pick 2 A list drivers, 4 B list drivers and 2 C list drivers and that is your "Team" for that week. After qualifying and before the start of the race you have to narrow it down to 1 A list driver, 2 B list drivers and 1 C list driver and that is your "Starters" for that week.

The top 4 positions in qualifying are awarded points with 10 for 1st, 5 for 2nd, 3 for 3rd & 1 for 4th. You get bonus points if any of your drivers leads a lap and if they lead the most laps.

You can only start a driver 9 times in one season. To start a driver means he is one of your final 4 drivers.
    -=(OUTLAWS)=- FUS1ON

Gasngo is ready for the Green Flag!!
    -=(OUTLAWS)=- Dan2

When Darkness Falls the Knight Rises

Administrator
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    We have a full field of 50 teams again this year for our 7th season!

I see some first timers to the league and some returning veteran teams, it's sure to be tough long season so don't give up because anything can happen. Remember that everyone starts off today with a clean slate and it's anyone's title to take home from Homestead on November 21st.

Also this week is a little different, you can select drivers up until the race starts, on "normal" weeks you need to make your 8 driver selections before Wednesday and do your final cut down from 8 driver selections to your 4 starting drivers before the race starts.

Thanks & Good luck to you all!

Robert
    Last edited by FUS1ON; 02-14-2010 at 04:35 PM.
    -=(OUTLAWS)=- FUS1ON

+ Reply to Thread