+ Reply to Thread

Thread: March Madness

March Madness

How about the march madness this year folks. More overtime games already than the whole '09 tourney combined. My horns went down. Vandy went down. Georgetown...in the first round? Welcome to the madness folks. Anyone else watching?

You bet I am! Cashed in a personal day today so I could watch

I wanted to see Nova lose so bad. A 15 seed win would be awesome!

I love this time of year!

You got your wish today. They went down in a blaze of glorious sadness for their star. I'm watching Tennessee now. Catching up on DVR. Once March madness is over, I can finish off the Olympics.

Administrator
    My Mood
    Blah
    I am not a big basketball fan,but I heard that Northern Iowa was in it, made it past the first round, and today I was flipping through the channels and watched the last 3 minutes of the game, and they beat #1 Kansas! Go UNI! WEWT!

They didn't show much of that game here in Texas, but I watched the recap. My bracket is all blown to bits with Villanova and Kansas going down.

my spartans made things altogether too close in both games. And they've almost certainly lost their best player. I can't imagine making it through next weekend (not that I would have given us good odds against OSU if we can get through UNI anyways).

It's a showdown next friday, Grimmy!

+ Reply to Thread