+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: SSSE - Alias Confessions!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro View Post
    Yea, only those people who have the skin installed can see the invisible eyeball man, hence no advantage for moi

haha perhaps but we had a good time doing it so why should it matter if we're enjoying ourselves by winning the game or losing terribly? i dont think there's a difference in the end

How about your cousin?

Thank you! For everyone out there, Titanium knows the deal and my silly antics so please believe him mmkay?

I have loads of screens with me and alexis and ai so don't think i forgot GM's banning of me for a very long time for their belief that i was alexis! you guys took a joke too seriously

To Phantom: Yes, I used many other nicknames but this thread is about what clans you were playing in under different names, as to give people an "a ha!" moment when they hear that someone who they thought was someone else turns out to be quite someone else! Now that I think about it though, I played under an SPWA name but I dont remmeber what it was. Also, Fakie or AI also played as another SPWA player (we made them of, naturally), so maybe AI can refresh my memory ^^
    I don't remember, I had too many..

Yea this is so true. I feel the same way about Nano
    yea, good old nano..

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE!!!!!! Suicidal's Avatar
    I have no aliases. I always had "Suicidal" in it (except when I was Bob, but everyone knew that for that one evening)
    Quote Originally Posted by ProvoCation View Post
    Secret Powa Of Suicidal Vegeta

Limited Edition
    Quote Originally Posted by Asian Invasian View Post
    I don't remember, I had too many..
    Does SPWA Mobstyler ring a bell?

Limited Edition
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicidal View Post
    I have no aliases. I always had "Suicidal" in it (except when I was Bob, but everyone knew that for that one evening)
    you remind me of Merkwannabe sometimes
    Last edited by *Titanium*; 05-12-2010 at 03:51 AM.

Does SPWA Mobstyler ring a bell?
    not at all haha

this thread brings back a lot of memories.. nano was a great player, one of the fastest fraggers ive seen
    Phantom|Limited Edition|

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom_ View Post
    this thread brings back a lot of memories.. nano was a great player, one of the fastest fraggers ive seen
    Yea I remember having competitions with him to see who could actually get the best time getting 36 frags and not worrying about deaths at all. He was pretty damn good. I remember getting doing levels in around 2 minutes to 36 frags.

Limited Edition
    Quote Originally Posted by Asian Invasian View Post
    not at all haha
    haha well then I guess that was Fakie. s'alll good

[insert clever tag here] JIMINATOR's Avatar
    I played with tons of aliases. Not sure why. I suppose it is because I have had difficulty bonding with people since I was a child....

LOL Not!

Really though sam community was always small and always a lot of drama. I never cared for the chat or the drama. I like to get in, play, leave, come back, whatever.

Some playing styles I have liked, others not so much. Annoying were the 3rd person corner campers. Others get their high scores by spawn raping and abusing powerups. Add to that the glow hacks and the game died.

Pretty much the way I figure is if someone is spending some time helping you be able to play the game you love, you should thank them instead of using the lowest and cheapest tactics possible.

Anyway looks like they have removed a lot of the powerups from SE:HD, cannons also. Still a really small market though.
    RIP Father.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123