+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lebron James

Lebron James

Should of went with the Knicks. He could of been the King of New York. Instead he chose the easy way out. No guts no glory. Any future Heat titles will be expected and cheapened. He has demoted himself to Wade's minion.
    -=(OUTLAWS)=- Dan2

When Darkness Falls the Knight Rises

My Mood
    Devilish
    How about Wade's bitch?

I had my son watch his press conference, asked him what word LeBron used the most, he got it right away "I".....

Bottom line, too many egos for 1 basketball

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you."

Some people are like a slinky...
    not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you shove them down the stairs.

I'll be the one to buck the trend. I'm excited about this. I'm optimistic that they can make it work. They all played together at the Olympics, where they originally came up with the idea that they'd like to play together. They're good friends, and I'm hopeful that it works out. I'm really looking forward to watching them play.

I'll certainly agree that getting a ring now will be less impressive for LeBron than if he'd got one in Cleveland, but a ring is better than no ring.

Personally, I'm putting all my hopes into a Heat - Lakers final next year. Mmmm.

^^ agreed.

Except I want my nuggets to make it.

However if its lakers and heat, I hope the heat STOMP on LA

Don't you guys understand Miami or any other sports team will not win anything here. All South Florida Sports Teams suffer from the curse of dan marino.
    -=(OUTLAWS)=- Whocares

Don't Blame me I didn't vote for him.

Miami won 3 or 4 years ago

+ Reply to Thread