+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Last Airbender

My Mood
    Devilish

The Last Airbender

I too my son to see this Friday

http://www.thelastairbendermovie.com/

We saw it in 3D, I saw a lot of 3d effects before the movie, but almost none in it.

The story line was tough for my 10 y.o. son to follow, but easy for an adult. The plot was solid, it moved quickly and the "bending" scene were absolutely phenomenal!! Great movie for kids, violent at times, but no gore, think modernized old school a-team fighting, a lot of action, but did we really see anyone die??

The 1 thing that bothered me was the way it ended, don't know how to do a spoiler tag for this, so I'll just leave it at that.

Good movie, enjoyed it, would rent it again, not regretting spending $18 for us to see it.

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you."

Some people are like a slinky...
    not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you shove them down the stairs.

Thanks Pure for the heads up. I plan to watch this movie when I have the time.

Glad to hear that you and your son are doing fine and having fun.

Cheers. . .
    RIP my friend and in spirit.
    1982 - 2007 R.I.P. Mark a.k.a. Freestyler

+ Reply to Thread