+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Free hosting?

My Mood
    Devilish

Free hosting?

Anyone know a good free hosing site for videos? I have one video that's about 750mb. Used to use google video, but that appears to be gone.
    Last edited by Pure_Evil; 06-11-2009 at 11:28 PM.

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you."

Some people are like a slinky...
    not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you shove them down the stairs.

I can't really think of anyone but YouTube of Facebook.

As for your video at 750mb, I would convert over to flv where you can and be able to display easily at youTube your own account which they support.
    RIP my friend and in spirit.
    1982 - 2007 R.I.P. Mark a.k.a. Freestyler

My Mood
    Devilish
    what program would you recommend to convert the file?

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you."

not really good for anything, but you still can't help but smile when you shove them down the stairs.

Any program that can convert to FLV will do the job. I use Flash that comes with it but for you I would look for anything that can handle pretty much any format and then convert it over.

I will get back to you on that once I get back from Atlanta GA. I leave tomorrow and should be back by next week.

I will not be heading out this week but when I get back New Jersey Pure, I will check that out for you tonight if not by tomorrow.

My Mood
    Devilish
    Thanks Big Guy

Quote Originally Posted by Pure_Evil View Post
    Thanks Big Guy
    http://www.flash-on-tv.com/dvd-to-fl...erter.html#135

This one is free trial version, I maybe able to get you the full version.

I will let you know and this program is used a lot for Youtube to convert even DVD to Flash Converter.

I am sure I can get my hands on it and if I do, I will make arrangements for you to download it from my server.

I will get back to you in a few days buddy but for now I would use this program and give a few days and if you do like it I will try to get it for you.

Cheers buddy

Aiseesoft Youtube Converter Suite
    http://www.topshareware.com/Aiseesof...load-65055.htm

This software I have but never used it as for the other Pure let me know if you like to software and I can get it for you because I found it on my server.

Try them out and if you like either one let me know.

+ Reply to Thread