+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Back to home

Back to home

Hi Guys,

Sam is not as active as before, it's been a while that i'm clanless. I thought it would be good if I could come back in LE. Also, I never stopped to regret my acts 3 years ago, and I would sincerly still be ready to apologize for that. Do LE still want of me?..

LE was my first true clan, when I joined, it was like a huge victory for me, i'm remember "good old times"... LE always had (have) the most respected and respecful players ever and I respect it a lot, I would be really glad to wear the tag of a such great clan once again!

About my personal informations, i'm still called Donovan and my Nickname is still Metaliman... and I still live in France too. I'm 19 years old right now.
    I'm playing sam since 4 years right now. I did a list of my best screens from 2008 to 2011, I invite you to click the following link.

http://www.gamezone24.net/forums/sho...l=1#post659144
    Go at botoom of the post to set the pictures to see the scores of wide screens. (and don't give attention to the spams... )

Greetings
    Last edited by Metaliman; 09-21-2011 at 07:19 PM.
    Skyward
    GameZone24.net
    Campers Clan

Limited Edition
    Hi Metaliman

As far as I know, Sam clans are defunct as a whole, as nothing is permanent. We can cherish the memories we have of a time that once was, but is not any longer. We had good times, we had not-so-good times, but it was all part of our be-ing and become-ing. It's best to leave the memory of clans like LE in the sphere of fondness and legendary in their own times. Resurrecting something to but a shadow of what it was will tarnish those memories I feel and so I would ask if you could remember those "good old times" and let them be as they were. If we get stuck in the past, we will not be able to go forward into the future as freely as we are able to.

Well I understand your point of view, but to be honest i'm not playing so much anymore (at least on SS), since i'm the most of my free time playing in CSS, it's just that since there's nothing to do in ss anymore, I thought about coming back in the clan that I preferred, no matter if it's inactive, I just wanted to take back the place that I had, just to end like I started it... I mean, being where I should always has been...

LE helped me a lot in the past by accepting me in the clan, as retarded as I was I had the audacity to leave it, for an absurde reason... but now 4 years later I would like to change it. Come back with my true clan mates, is finally the best idea I could find during these last 4 years. Also I doubt that we could resurrect LE since the clan is not dead yet, still see Phantomic, Prosciutto and Missmurder playing around... that's not nothing.
    I really wish to catch up what i'v missed, also... I feel worthy to represent this legendary memories.

Can't you really do something for me?

greetings.
    Last edited by Metaliman; 09-21-2011 at 07:28 PM.
    Skyward
    GameZone24.net
    Campers Clan

Limited Edition
    I didn't know people still played Sam...missmurder plays? She did not speak of this to me! Hmm, well it's up to other clan leaders to make a decision. I thought that Gamespy shut down the master server or however they do it but I guess not (I haven't played the game in years). Let's see what the rest of the clan says. I'll go talk to AI right now actually and tell him to come here.

[insert clever tag here] JIMINATOR's Avatar
    Serious Sam 3 coming up in some 2 weeks. Maybe you guys can get active again.
    RIP Father.

I doubt SS3 would even be worth a try (at least multiplayer). I'm waiting right now the shipping of a new MoBo for me that would eventually solve my PC problems. Next week I'll begin university, so I won't be online often, but I'd really like to have some game with old mates. I'll show up on MSN when time has come.

Click image for larger version

Name:	activity1.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	33.4 KB
ID:	24854Click image for larger version

Name:	classement.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	300.1 KB
ID:	24855
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitro View Post
    I didn't know people still played Sam...missmurder plays? She did not speak of this to me! Hmm, well it's up to other clan leaders to make a decision. I thought that Gamespy shut down the master server or however they do it but I guess not (I haven't played the game in years). Let's see what the rest of the clan says. I'll go talk to AI right now actually and tell him to come here.
    thank you very much dude

btw there is still a little bit of activity, and much more players that we could think
    Last edited by Metaliman; 09-22-2011 at 07:23 PM.
    Skyward
    GameZone24.net
    Campers Clan

Quote Originally Posted by Prosciutto View Post
    I doubt SS3 would even be worth a try (at least multiplayer). I'm waiting right now the shipping of a new MoBo for me that would eventually solve my PC problems. Next week I'll begin university, so I won't be online often, but I'd really like to have some game with old mates. I'll show up on MSN when time has come.
    I'll be online sometimes too, as long as I don't have to work and learn too much for uni...

Yeah cool, I have lessons for about 10 hours a day, from monday to friday, in another city near the one where I live. I think I'll be up in the weekends or at evening

there are still a few guys playing this game. at least there a more servers than ever before in this game cuz theres one guy hosting like 30 or 40 servers, basically one server for every map with different settings like pups or no pups and a few coop and warped servers, so u got plenty of servers to choose from

hopefully sam 3 will be good and many old players will return, the trailers look promising
    Phantom|Limited Edition|

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast