+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Forums are back up and updated

Administrator
    My Mood
    Blah

Exclamation Forums are back up and updated

To fix a few issues, and patch some security issues, the forums have been updated to the latest version, 4.1.9.

The official announcement can be found here : http://www.gamemecca.net/forums/anno...t.php?f=7&a=42

I am working on the templates and getting some styles issues fixed. Hopefully in the next few days, all bugs should be fixed.

Enjoy!

Grimmy

All I wanted was a Pepsi NightBreed's Avatar
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Be American, Buy American !!

I CELERITER TEMPUS DEFICIT

Administrator
    My Mood
    Blah
    I added another mod to try to help with the spamming of blogs, posts, and editing of their own profiles to promote their spam. All new registrations are check and ran through a database from another site, and if anything matches (whether it's registration IPs, email, nickname, ect.) they will automatically be removed. Also, the default usergroup has been changed to they can't edit anything till they get moved to another usergroup, and they have to verify anything with they do with one of those pesky images where you have to type the letters of what you see in.

This shouldn't affect anyone that's already registered here and has posted. If so, please let me know and I will fix it for you.

Thanks!

Grimmy

+ Reply to Thread