+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: CF History

CF has a long tradition in serious sam

Here's the story of the CF (Complete Finisher) clan:

CF players have been around, ever since the demo of serious sam the first encounter.

After a while they grouped together as a small DeathMatch clan and they called themselves -CF- (Complete Finisher) Link

bla$ter -CF- was the clanleader at the time. He had a prodiguous young pupil named $peed -CF-. bla$ter was from Germany and $peed from the Netherlands...

CF began to grow and the clan developed mainly in Germany and the Netherlands, which explains the use of the flags in the earlier CF tags (some players had a German flag, others a Dutch one - however the Dutch one looked like a french flag because they couldn't layer the colors on top of each other)

CF was a much respected clan in Serious sam the first encounter and still remains a reference in ssam FE. Legendary members include bla$ter, $peed, Ma$ter and Remu$ (some you may still catch online in desert temple)

By the time Serious sam the Second Encounter demo was released, the Dutch CF branch had become dominant under the impulse of two brothers: $peed and Ma$ter.

They created Masters of Violence :::MoV::: and soon MoV dominated ssam SE demo. Members from that period were: $peed, Ma$ter, Dr. Sera$un, $moker, In$ane, etc...

At that time a Belgian guy discovered the world of online gaming by playing serious sam SE demo. He choose the name Aries and soon got wrapped up in the game.

the MoV players noticed Aries and although he was a noob, he got drafted into MoV by $peed (clan leader of MoV) and he became Arie$ :::MoV:::

Then Ma$ter and $peed made subdivisions in MoV...players that gathered around Ma$ter would play with :::MoV:::, players that hooked up with $peed wore :::SoV::: tags (Sons of Violence)

When the players started to play the full game (Ssam SE), the clan went back to their original tags, this time with a Dutch flag for all

-CF- was at the top of the game

But as time went by lag and high pings annoyed the CF players (mostly european) and they sought other challenges

Ma$ter lead an Rtcw division of CF

In the meanwhile there was one CF player left in serious sam, Aries

Out of pride and loyalty he tried to keep CF alive.

In this period Aries switched names a lot, but he stayed true to CF
    here's a list of nicknames: Co$mo CF, ])aywalker CF, Oni CF, Eni$hi CF, Vash the $tampede CF, e$caflowne CF...

However recognition can best be obtained if you stick to one name
    -]Aries@CF[- was chosen as the name to go by

Aries got licence from $peed to lead his own Serious Sam division

Aries gathered a new team of CF players which are the CF players you know today

CF's SSSE Division Anniversary

Nice history.

My Mood
    Innocent
    Wow. That was very cool Aries! Nicely done.

Wow better than the one i made great stuff aries

DOA Forever.
    Nice! Long, and i'm going to a baptism so my mom is yelling. Later!

This is wonderful Aries! Thank you for making this a part of our forum!

yay for cf!

Nicely done, Aries.

I quite admire what you have achieved with the re-emergence of CF; standards are high, your members are "cool", and you personally set a great example to all would-be clan leaders - certainly a class act in every respect. [thumbs up]

Blog Entries
    Wow, that is pretty cool. Every clan ought to do their history like that.....

Cool

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast