Thread: Who is still out here?

[insert clever tag here] JIMINATOR's Avatar
    asian invasion?
    RIP Father.

My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by JIMINATOR View Post
    asian invasion?
    Did Asian Invasion get banned at some point? I remember him as being fairly mellow.

My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by LaserBlaster View Post
    You got banned before me and came back under socks that got banned (if memory serves).

I know your name is Cris, so you said, without an h because I guess your parents are really weird.

I am awesome and rad and cute (or was, I'm old now).

Now I demand you guess in order to validate my years of Sam awesomeness!
    Socks? As in the name or is it a tech term? I don't think I've ever called myself "Socks". I could be wrong.

Rad and cute. I doubt that you are female because I don't remember any female getting banned here.

OMG, you've figured out that Sirc is Cris backwards. My secret is out! Again. After at least 12 years ago. Honestly, that's not a clue.

So okay, more clues. Are you American, Canadian, European or other. If you want us to keep guessing then you have to be more forthcoming. Unless you are Asian Invasion in which case Jim wins.

he did trigger you

My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by Morten View Post
    he did trigger you
    A lot of people used to trigger me. I used to trigger myself. That's not much of a clue either. I hope this isn't Nitro. That would be a let-down.

My Mood
    Innocent
    he did trigger you
    so who are you?
    I call hanky panky. Two new Gamemecca members. At first you don't know him, and now you do and know his history with me. I quit the game.

[insert clever tag here] JIMINATOR's Avatar
    OMG socks is SKCOS spelled backwards! I have figured out the secret!
    RIP Father.

Limited Edition
    I heard Torrent aka Tyler died. That was sad.

I never did learn why I got banned 10 years ago. I think it had something to do with Nitrostatic but I was never really sure.

Hi Alexis. Please, for the sake of closure, let these people know that we are in fact different people. They never believed me which is odd given they have the ability to see our IPs are on opposite coasts.

While I'm here, I changed the privacy on mine and AI's lighthearted CH343T3RS video for GM's nostalgic viewing pleasure. Please don't mind Sean's cheesy editing style..twas a silly time in our adolescent lives. He's getting married now.

Hope you're all doing well. Things are fantastic on my end. Sold the Bitcoins, Tesla, and ancillary cannabis stocks last year and traded it all in for my cash crop of the year (Amazon stock). I'm planning on retiring early next year and fully focusing on enjoying life on my terms. Haven't played games since the late 2000s. Life is good
    Last edited by Nitro; 10-28-2015 at 10:51 AM.

My Mood
    Innocent
    Think hotter
    Being a heterosexual, I'm guessing you're hotter than Asian Invasion by default. You'd still have to prove it. A picture of you holding a piece of paper with "Hi Sirc" written on it would suffice. I don't believe any of this - Nitro excels at trolling.

And who the hell is Morten?

Sirc, i am Tuw as i posted before in this tread. The old founder of T3M/Saints.

Paul? Is that the paul who i used to talk with a lot? I think his screenname was optimusprime?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast